Previously I posted the before and after shots of my slipcover that I made for my couch. I always like to see the in between stages so take a little look at some of the shots I took during the process.
I didn't have to hem very much at all for this slipcover. I just hemmed the back two openings of the slipcover and the skirt.
All of the rest I just pinned and pinned and pinned......
It is a little tricky because you have to think backwards and pin everything backwards.....
Here is the outside wing pinned....
Looking at the back of the couch. After I pinned I trimmed all the fabric but left a little room just in case I had to do any more adjusting.
Turning right side out to check the fit.
Near the end of the project and pinning the shape of the arm.
Now all I had left to do was turn it right side out and pin on the piping and the skirt. I just eyeballed the skirt as I pinned it in place. This was my favorite part because it was all coming together and looking cuter with each ripple in the skirt.
Tomorrow is the first Saturday of the Summer! HURRAY! Everyone enjoy your weekend and the beginning of a great summer! Keep checking in and subscribe to my blog to get a heads up on whats new!