Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Paper Book Pumpkins

I want to introduce you to a creative blogger from Atlanta, Georgia named Katie. You may have heard of her blog Upcycled Treasures. She made these cute paper pumpkins for a fall tablescape to share. I asked her also to share 5 things about herself and I giggled at her quick response:
1. I'm getting married on Oct. 19th 
2. I can say the alphabet backwards 
3. I'm a vegetarian 
4. I'm afraid of the dark {I know I'm lame} 
5. My favorite drink is a Starbucks soy chai tea latte with no water and 2 pumps of vanilla
Her personally is great! A big congrats on her upcoming wedding and anyone that can say the alphabet backwards must make a mean paper pumpkin! {Learn more about her here}.


Now lets check out her skills!

I love her take on decorating a table for fall.


Everything from the wheat to the jute wrapped utensils and paper pumpkin spells fall.



Thank you Katie for letting me introduce you to my friends and sharing your great tutorial! Now where can I find me some old books?!

Have a Happy Day!

-SADIE


No comments:

Post a Comment